Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

My Emotions right now

i am like so confused about a lot of shit in my life .. i freaking regret moving back to Tn . because when i was living in Ms i was actually going to school and going back to church and hanging out with people .. i somewhat had a life .. now since i am back i feel like i get up and do the same thing every day . i don't have any friends to hang out with .. i don't get to go places like the movies or etc... never been to a concert . i feel like a loser that sits around all day and not do nothing and i am getting sick and tired of it ... i hate being bored .. i miss the life i once had down there in MS .. i miss my family down there even though we don't get along that well i still love them because they are my family ...

I am missing my daddy today and i want to be in his arms and let him hold me and tell me every thing is okay .. he is my everything and he is my rock when i need someone to talk too and he understands me and know what i want in my life and encourage me to do the right thing .. UN like some people they just ignore me . i want to like and appericated

2 comments:

  1. It sounds as if you need to get a social circle beyond your daddy, lovie. While his primary support may be welcome and necessary, secondary support from fun, local, female friends are needed for almost any girl. Start with something small, like a single class at the community college or attending church on Wednesday night. Either will get you out and mingling with people again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Keagen for you sweet words of encouragement ... i appericate it ..

    ReplyDelete