Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

Hey Folks

A short bio of me

My name is crystal
i was born in Ms but was raise in Tn
i have 2 sisters and 1 brother and 4 nephews and 1 niece that i simple adore
i have dirty blond e hair and i have green eyes and i am average and i am a soft
hear ted girl that loves people that loves me back .. i love reading and writing short erotic stories and i love fishing ,camping and walking sometimes .. i have been into this lifestyle for about 6 yrs .. i enjoy every minute of it .. sometimes i get discouraged and give up and said whatever !?!?! but i am not because it teaches me discipline and guidance and structure .. i wouldn't be who i am today if it wasn't for my aunt in MS she taught right from wrong . and she taught me to love god and be who he called me to be .. I sometimes i wonder if he still listens to me ...

~!* Lil Tinkerbell ~!*

No comments:

Post a Comment